EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Palmbux - another PTC site like neobux

well well well here i found another PTC site like neobux which actually pays you.. now u must be wondering how the hell i know it pays when i've not shown you my payment proof lol.. my answer is sometimes you have to take chance ;) my friend has got his payout from this site and will show it to me tomorrow so i can show you guys . he trusted me & joined neobux like you all as i assured him about it same way he assures me on palmbux so its ur choice now either wait for me to earn & show u the proof or join me here from the start ;)
My Payment proof :
now about palmbux its very similar to neobux but there are some advantages n some flaws .. you earn $0.020 less than neobux in it per ad you get 7-8 ads instead of 4 . you dont have to wait for 100 clicks to make referrals in it , you can simply start making referrals from next day ;) which makes earnings real fast payout is same $2 minimum . Do not login from two ids on same computer else both will be banned procedure of clicking ads - same as neobux .. so better start clicking ads,making referrals & earning afterall its all about damn money money yeah yeah :P click here to register ,or click on banner below -

No comments:

Post a Comment